Unified solutions to gain a competitive advantage
Maximizing enterprise value on a large scale with functionally rich SAP solutions using proven tools, templates, methodologies and accelerators. Our Services include:
- SAP System Implementation
- CFO Solutions (IFRS, EPM, CFM, Analytics)
- CIO Solutions (SAP New Dimensional Solutions, Portals, and SAP MDG)
- SAP-enabled enterprise business process re-engineering (BPR)
- SAP Project System (PS) for Project Management including full project lifecycle, from forecasting and planning to tracking and accounting.
Customized SAP implementation after thorough evaluation, strategy planning, and design principles to leverage business performances.
- SAP system selection advisory and fitment evaluation process.
- Constructive analysis to create SAP roadmap plan which encompasses Performance Management and KPI frameworks.
- Configuring SAP designs based on scenarios (Sales-Force Mobility, Tax Technology, Master Data, etc.)
We provide comprehensive solution upgrades to achieve the best business outcome and enable businesses to embrace versatility in their operations.
- Technical Upgrade & Functional Upgrade in SAP to meet market demands thus providing richer functionalities
- SAP’s Enhancement Package (EHP) for system enhancement along with integration with third-party systems.
- Migration to SAP HANA for advanced analytics processing and flexibility.
Strategize activities with SAP Application Management Services (AMS) which is an extensive approach to facilitate business profitability in the market.
- SAP AMS includes Onsite AMS Support, Offshore AMS Support, and Hybrid AMS support.
- Gain proactive support across all deployment scenarios with SAP Enterprise Support.
We review business operations to ensure it gets the utmost value from the SAP system.
- SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder to identify relevant business and IT improvements.
- SAP System Recommendations in Solution Manager provides tailored recommendations in SAP Notes.
- Business Object
We work across all industry sectors, with specializations in